The Canadian Groundwater Contractors General Insurance Program
Lackner McLennan Insurance Ltd. partners with the Canadian Groundwater Community to provide a unique, competitive insurance program to Contractors across Canada. This multi-faceted program features:
- Automobile and Fleet Insurance
- Property and Contents Insurance
- Drilling Equipment Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
The Canadian Groundwater Contractors Insurance program is available through your current or local insurance broker, or through our helpful and knowledgeable staff via our toll free telephone service – 1-800-265-2625.
It is administered by Lackner McLennan to Canadian Groundwater community and is underwritten by a number of Canadian Insurance carriers. Ongoing communication with the Canadian Groundwater community and the various Provincial Association board members allow us to gather the necessary feedback to continually improve the program.
That, combined with our experience in the groundwater insurance field, enables us to develop the program in the directions that best meet your needs as they evolve.
The program not only allows you to obtain savings on your insurance premiums as a member of a larger group program but also provides:
- Quick and easy quotations.
- The best claims response and turnaround times that the industry offers.
- Special extensions of coverage for drill rigs and tools.
- Over $100,000 in program coverage extensions included at no additional charge.
- The broadest available Environmental Impairment Liability coverage for as little as $750.00.
- Easy to read Policies and Schedules with many optional benefits to suit individual needs.
Lackner McLennan has been serving the Groundwater industry since 1992. We’ve developed a clear-language approach to general insurance that has been well received by the industry (Well Drillers) we serve. We invite you to take this opportunity to contact Stephen Bleizeffer to discuss your individual needs and learn how our unique program can benefit you and your business.
Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb provide these informational articles to educate the public about insurance and investment related matters. This article does not substitute for broker advice regarding your specific insurance or investment needs. For a comprehensive strategy to tackle what you, your family, or your business, may need we invite you to speak directly to a broker who can guide you through all the options available to you.