Funeral and Cremation Service Insurance Program
Taking care of the needs of a family following the death of a loved one is a huge responsibility.
Taking care of your own professional business needs deserves much of the same attention.
Our Comprehensive Commercial Insurance Program is designed in conjunction with the OFSA.
The program is designed to meet the unique needs of the funeral profession and at Lackner McLennan we are committed to ensuring outstanding value.
- “All-risk” coverage for your building, equipment and stock usual to your business operation.
- Loss of Business Income on an Actual Loss Sustained basis.
- Property of others held in your care, custody and control.
- Legal liability for the personal effects of the deceased.
- Computer equipment including software and media.
- Damage as a result of temperature changes associated with damage to heating or cooling systems.
- Property while in transit.
Equipment breakdown for mechanical, electrical and/or pressure vessels due to electrical arcing, mechanical breakdown, rupture or cracking.
Broad Form Money and Securities kept on your premises, or as you are taking it to deposit.
Commercial General Liability Form including broad extensions Professional Liability you assume as a mortician, funeral director or embalmer Liability assumed by you in the course of advertising your business in periodicals, brochures, radio or TV.
Our Automobile Rates are competitive for all your auto needs: Funeral Coaches, Lead Cars and Service Vehicles, including vehicles for bereaved families.
Legal disputes happen and when they do, legal bills can quickly run up to thousands of dollars. Legal Expense insurance will provide the means for you to obtain practical advice and priceless peace of mind should an issue arise with your business.
As a business owner with a Legal Expense insurance policy, you would receive:
- Free, unlimited access to a Legal Advice Helpline to discuss any business related legal matter (including tax advice)
- Cost coverage for all reasonable costs incurred in pursuing or defending a claim including:
- Lawyer fees
- Disbursements such as medical reports, expert witness costs and court costs
- Adverse costs in the event the judge finds in the other party’s favour
- Employment Disputes in Canada
- Defence from Criminal prosecution relating to your business
- Statutory license protection
- Tax Audit or appeal
- Telephone legal advice
- Contract disputes related to the buying and selling of goods and/or service, including debt recovery
Call or email for your free no obligation quotation:
Tel: 519-579-3333 x 1310
Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb provide these informational articles to educate the public about insurance and investment related matters. This article does not substitute for broker advice regarding your specific insurance or investment needs. For a comprehensive strategy to tackle what you, your family, or your business, may need we invite you to speak directly to a broker who can guide you through all the options available to you.