Call 800.265.2625 For Top Level Contractors Insurance
Do you have your own plumbing, electrical or other contract business? Perhaps you’re looking to start out on your own. Do you have the proper Contractors Insurance in place?
As a contractor, each job you win brings in extra money but it also brings extra risk. The same contractors insurance that protected you for a one-man project may not protect you during your new multi-year commercial deal.
You know that contractor’s insurance is vital to all aspects of your business as a contractor–it can literally keep you in business when accidents occur.
Here are Coverage Areas Your Contractor’s Insurance Should Include:
- Liability – In case you are sued by your client or someone is hurt because of your workmanship.
- Employer’s Liability – In case an employee is hurt on the job.
- Bonds – To meet the requirements of larger client jobs
- Trucks and other commercial vehicles
If your contractors insurance misses any one aspect of this protection, your job and your company will be at risk.
Price is always a concern for contractors but with a custom contractors insurance policy, you are in control of what types and amounts of coverage you want to pay for. It can be surprisingly affordable.
Here are two reasons to contact Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb and act now!
- Get started now so that your coverage is in place by the time you bid your next job and you’ll be able to incorporate those costs.
- Getting a quick and accurate quote back is easy. Just fill out the quote form at the top of the page or call 800.265.2625. We’ll show you the options and how inexpensive contractors insurance can be.
Don’t wait until you are in a lawsuit situation! Get a quote now from our expert contractors insurance brokers today!
Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb provide these informational articles to educate the public about insurance and investment related matters. This article does not substitute for broker advice regarding your specific insurance or investment needs. For a comprehensive strategy to tackle what you, your family, or your business, may need we invite you to speak directly to a broker who can guide you through all the options available to you.