Call 800.265.2625 For An Exclusive Dental Technologist Insurance Program
More than Just a Veneer of Coverage! Our Dental Technologist Insurance Program Provides The Best Business Insurance Protection
As a Dental technologist you take pride in your work. You help people feel confident with their new dental work, whether it’s dental prosthetics or orthodontic devices. Do you have the right customized Dental technologist Business insurance to fit your needs?
What if your business premises suffers a fire? Imagine your building suffers damage in a wind storm which results in all your electricity is knocked out? Do you have the coverage needed to help you recover all your production moulds and patterns? Do you have the protection to help you recover your valuable papers and records? What if someone breaches your network and gains access to private or confidential information?
Nobody wants to think their business could burn down or robbed. When you suffer a loss (could be weather, fire, could be a cyber-attack), having the correct protection in place means you, your business and your clients don’t have to suffer needlessly.
We Have Developed a Great Package With the Help of the Association of Dental Technologists of Ontario.
At Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb we take the time to understand your business and what’s important to you as a Dental Technologist. With Gore Mutual Insurance we’ve created a great Dental Technologist insurance package that protects your Business and office exposures on many different levels.
Only members of the Association of Dental Technologist of Ontario (ADTO) are eligible for this insurance program. Not a member of the ADTO? Visit the registration page of the ADTO and learn about what the ADTO can do for you.
Our Commercial insurance experts take the time to get to know you, your concerns, and your situation. We provide many options so you can make informed decisions about what kinds of coverages you want.
This is the Crown of Dental Technologist Insurance Policies.
A Commercial Insurance Expert will Explain All Your Options
With the Dental Technologist Insurance Program through Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb you get a tremendous array of insurance coverage and protection that’s meant to protect you, your business, and your clients. The Core program package includes:
- $2 Million Commercial General Liability limit – This protects your business from any injury or claim that occurs on your business premises.
- Coverage for production equipment – if your production machines breakdown you have coverage.
- Gold – A $5,000 extension for gold coverage
- Smart Assist – Legal defence coverage and cyber breach service. Hacking and breaches of client personal and identifying data happen all the time. This coverage helps you deal with the worst situation – when your client data is stolen.
- Valuable papers and records – up to $25,000 coverage to help you recover from the loss of your records.
- Production Moulds and Patterns – up to $25,000 to cover expenses associated with a claim where you can’t use your own equipment to fulfill client orders.
- Parcel Post – Up to $5,000 coverage to aid with postage costs due to a claim.
- Much, much more.
You Wouldn’t Use the Wrong Tool for the Job, so why Rely on the Wrong Dental Insurance Package?
A commercial insurance expert at Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb will take the time to understand your particular needs and risks. This way we can provide you with expert coverage that fits your situation.
Don’t wait for a loss to occur at or within your business only to find out you don’t have the coverage you deserve.
It’s so easy to get a quote. Simply fill in the above quote form or call 800.265.2625. See how we can protect you expertly, easily and affordably.
Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb provide these informational articles to educate the public about insurance and investment related matters. This article does not substitute for broker advice regarding your specific insurance or investment needs. For a comprehensive strategy to tackle what you, your family, or your business, may need we invite you to speak directly to a broker who can guide you through all the options available to you.